Prepare your skin for summer with natural and cruelty-free products
Help your skin to shed the layer of dead cells built up on the surface, revealing new, prettier and healthier skin underneath. Exfoliation also stimulates blood circulation and helps to disguise the appearance of cellulite. It also frees ingrown hairs and gives the skin a new shine and luminosity, preparing it for skirts, shorts and, of course, the bikini!
- To disguise cellulite: Use a coffee-based exfoliator, such as Sister & Cocoa Oil & Coffee Scrub or o Coffee & Cinnamon Body Scrub sa Isla Apothecary
- For very dry skin: O Evolve's Tropical Blossom Body Polish and o Sister & Co's Matcha Coconut Oil & Green Tea Scrub are rich in hydrating oils that help restore moisture to the skin while gently cleansing it.
- For a wonderful scent: Try Lola's Apothecary Orange Patisserie Warming Body Polish.
After exfoliating, it's time to get rid of unwanted hair. If you do it at home, we recommend that you use a bath oil that not only helps the razor glide better, but also moisturizes the skin.
- Try the Bath Oils from Lola's Apothecary. All have aromatherapy properties, and help to relax while hydrating the skin.
Leave your skin smooth and soft with a body moisturizer. From body butters to lotions or oils, there are countless options for every taste.
- Satin Leg Gloss by Evolve - Give your legs a new look with this dry oil, specially designed to give your legs a fresh-from-the-beach look.
- Sweet Lullaby Soothing Body Souffle by Lola's Apothecary - A sumptuous cream with a magnificent scent that helps to relax the senses and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- Citrus Blend Aromatic Body Lotion by Evolve - With a delicious fresh citrus scent and a light texture, this lotion is quickly absorbed by the skin and deeply hydrates.
Give your skin a natural, healthy touch of color with an organic self-tanning lotion. In addition to giving the skin a tanned look, the color also helps to disguise the appearance of cellulite!
- EcoTan Cacao Tanning Mousse by Sonya - An easy-to-apply, self-tanning foam that gives a natural tan. It can be applied just once for a smooth color, or successively for a more intense bronze look.
- Invisible Tan by EcoTan by Sonya - A self-tanning cream lotion that develops gradually, giving your skin a natural tan.
Evolve's Sunless Glow Body Lotion - for a less-lasting, easy-to-wash option, opt for Evolve's body lotion that adds a touch of color to the skin, without compromise
Last but not least, protect your skin whenever you are in the sun! See our post on sun protection to learn more about the effects of the sun on your skin.