Coordinator Social Networks and Content Creation
Who are we looking for?
Are you a fan of concepts such as sustainability, eco-consciousness and well-being? Do you like unusual brands and products, original and independent brands? We are looking for someone to join our team and this opportunity could be for you!
You will be part of the voice of two brands: The Green BEAUTY Concept and The Green BABY Concept, writing copy, creating original content and reusing content from our brands, finding content generated by our customers, creating images and videos for social networks, building relationships with our customers and confidently managing our social networks.
This is a fantastic role for a disciplined professional who is interested in growing their career in the digital marketing industry in an online company. The selected candidate will be able to comfortably multi-task in order to handle the diversity in the daily tasks of our stores.
👷 Main responsibilities
- Participate in social media calendar monthly planning
- Control the posting schedule to ensure that we are continually publishing engaging content across all our channels.
- Monitor all activity on each social channel, moderate discussions, have a good understanding of audience behaviors on major social channels and understand how content should respond to that.
- Search, select and share Content User Generated (UGC) and content shared by the brands we work with
- Create and edit images using Photoshop and Canva and build an image repository for both stores, respecting the brand's visual identity
- Create and edit videos using simple video editing tools to share via our social media channels.
- Write content marketing newsletters, sharing blog posts, products, campaigns and promotions according to the content calendar.
- Use the contents of our blogs, for all our social platforms: Instagram (feed, stories, IGTV, Reels), Facebook, and Pinterest. (*optional, but valued: ability to write content for the brands blog)
- Develop relationships with current and future influencers, identify opportunities for influencers and affiliates, undertake content dissemination actions with affiliates/partners
- Monitor the latest trends in the media and new social opportunities
- Review analytics data from social media accounts and newsletters, make weekly/monthly reports of all activities and results, measure achievements against objectives and work proactively to make suggestions and recommendations based on in KPIs.
🔎 We are looking for someone with
- graphic design, communication, or digital marketing
- Creative writing and image editing skills
- Good video editing ability to create small interactive features
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and results oriented
- Ability to analyze and communicate data
- Competent in using Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Photoshop.
- We prefer someone with an enthusiasm for skincare, make-up and/or childcare - it's not mandatory and you don't need to be an expert, but we would like you to learn the basics in order to produce relevant content for brands.
⚡ We offer
- Compensation according to experience, contracted hours and contract type
- Opportunity to evolve with a fast growing company
- Schedule flexibility
Light and/or remote work
👇 How can you apply?
Do you think this job is for you? Fill in our application form:
- CLOSED APPLICATIONS